BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why You Should NEVER See A Movie With Me...AND, Happy Memorial Day!!!

Today was a great day, until the clock turned to 12:20 P.M., that is.

Well, lets go back to a poor assembly at school on Friday. It was a very boring assembly, that had games in it. The people were so desperate to have a good assembly they made games. Well, I was sitting next to Naomi, and Adele on her other side, and Adele and I planned to go to the movies to see Star Trek later that night. We planned to go at about six, but Sophie was at Dana's house. We planned to go on Sunday, after Sophie missed Friday, and it was hard, because we had to plan around her soccer tournaments.





We get to the movie theater at 12:20, and the movie started at 12:00, but I thought it said 12:15. We get up to the ticket stand, and the guy won't give us the tickets, and says that we are 20 minutes late. After this sad note, we leave the theater. Fortunately, I used to live in the town the movie was at. We decided to take a walk up to my old house. I walked my friends to a dark alley behind Wal Mart, and we walked up there for about 5 minutes. Out of no where, a guy coming from a place called "Vinny's Liquor Store" stuck his head out the window of his car and started screaming jibberish at as. Adele, as scared as ever, looking to me as if she was about to cry, grabbed my arm and made me run back down the alley with her and Naomi. We stopped at Market Basket for a while and had a "party."


YAY! Naomi's mom had come to pick us up!!! It was a miracle! Event though Naomi called her mom, it was just a miracle to be put out of our misery (walking...)! When I got home, I was very excited to find out that I was about to see Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian. I would recommend that you see this movie, but only if you have seen the first one. You would be a bit confused if you saw the second without seeing the first, because the beggining of the movie starts of based on something that is briefly mentioned in the first movie. My dad said that this summer I am going to visit the real Smithsonian, which is actually 9 different museums.

Oh, Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pissed* I was not about to cry, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it work Fridday & Saturday. We have to really go see Star Trek (this time I plan it) for real another weekend or something.

happy memorial day

*****r u gonna add ur mixpod and cbox to ur blog again soon?

Naomi said...

I SEE YOU TOO!!

Anonymous said...

your mum





:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt