BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pigeons.....

You might be questioning the title. It is a bit strange, but it's mentioned in a song. I will post the song in complete-



"Love is sweet as summer showers

Love's wondrous work of art

But your love, oh your love, your love

Is like a giant pigeon....

crapping on my heart"



That is an awesome song. Don't ask why. Pigeons are strange animals. They used to carry mail, back when they didn't have cars our planes and all that. Pigeons are also the birds that are all over the place in cities. They carry mail, but get in the way...? Are they trying to give people imaginary mail? Who knows?



I was supposed to go to the movies to see Star Trek today, but Adele had to ruin it by going to her soccer tournamnet, so me and the others had to cancel. Well, there was only one other, Naomi. I heard it was good, better than Star Wars, and Star Wars isn't that bad.


Have any of the small amount of people who read this blog seen the show friends? I have been watching it a lot recently. It's actually really funny. You should watch it sometime.

Well, bye! Please comment!

1 comments:

Naomi said...

Cool post! Pigeons are cool.

I've only seen clips of Friends...Never really watched a full episode, though.