BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

My Horrible Day At School

Well, my favorite teacher was out today, and that was a sign today would suck, and it did. Still does. I went into school early to talk to friends, but all they talked about is dancing, and speaking of dancing, there was a really boring dance show today during 8th period. Today in French I got a question right, and I was complimented by the teacher. I have a good feeling she favors me. She gives me chocolate all the time. Except, today I was the only person who didn't do the homework, and she started saying that if I had done it, I would have beat the other class for having everyone do their homework. I felt really bad.... Well on the bright side, wait, there is no bright side to life.

0 comments: