BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Day

My school day was really boring.... The rain made everyone so depressed. I went to the library during lunch, but I didn't have time to make a post. My L.A. teacher got me pissed because I didn't have a peer edit for my essay, even though I was in Florida at the time. She said my grade would be lowered... Today I learned that my friend Brooke has a small crush on this freak Kyle. No offense to him. I enjoy life when Kyle isn't there. He is like an enemy to me. One of those people you just want to stab with a pen in the middle of class. My buddy Sophie, thatdarnadele.blogspot.com, used my password and made a random post that I have yet to delete.So, enjoy your lives, blah blah blah, and all that crap. Bye!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Good post! I found "One of those people you just want to stab with a pen in the middle of class" an absolutely hilarious sentence...I must be hyper, or something.

Matt said...

Thanks Naomi. Really, no joke, I just want to satb him until blood comes out, and then say that it was red ink from the red pen I was using. And continue until he falls to the ground!

Anonymous said...

OMG like umbrige from harry potter that makes everyone write with quills that suck your blood

:D:D:D:D

yeah, I'm hyper too.