BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kill Me, I'm At School....

I'm at school right now, and it sucks, as always. Kyle and Stefie have been the talk of the grade. Yesterday, I accidentally told this really popular girl, Sierra. She was really good at persuading me, she said, "Can you tell me, please?" I couldn't say no. If she had said anyhting else, I would have told her everything. I'm extrememly passive... I told her about how the met, they kissed, blah blah blah. She hates Kyle, well, that's what I think. She told me she doesn't hate anyone. I couldn't beleive that, though. Everyone hates somebody! Kyle, if you're reading this, please don't hurt me. Kyle has turned into an absolute snob. He wears abercrombie like, everyday. It's probably worth more than his million year old house. The bell just ring, gotta go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OooOoOOOOoooOooOoh! You like Sierra!

Matt said...

Nope, I like someone that is your friend!

Anonymous said...

give me a hint!